Discover examples of how SAInt is being used.
- O. J. Guerra, et al., Coordinated operation of electricity and natural gas systems from day-ahead to real-time markets, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020.
- O. J. Guerra, et al., Electric Power Grid and Natural Gas Network Operations and Coordination, NREL Technical Report, 2020.
- K. Klinkel, Combined Simulation of District Heating and Electrical Power Networks, Master Thesis, University of Eindhoven, 2020.
- M. Craig, et al., Valuing intra-day coordination of electric power and natural gas system operations, Energy Policy, 2020.
- K. A. Pambour, Modelling, simulation and analysis of security of supply scenarios in integrated gas and electricity transmission networks, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Groningen, 2018.
- K. A. Pambour, et al., The value of day-ahead coordination of power and natural gas network operations, Energies, 2018.
- K. A. Pambour, et al., SAInt - A novel quasi-dynamic Model for assessing Security of Supply in coupled Gas and Electricity Transmission Networks, Applied Energy, 2017.
- K. A. Pambour, et al., Development of a simulation framework for analyzing security of supply in integrated gas and electric power systems, Applied Sciences, 2017.
- K. A. Pambour, et al., An integrated transient Model for simulating the Operation of Natural Gas Transport Systems, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2016.
- K. A. Pambour, et al., An integrated Simulation Tool for analyzing the Operation and Interdependency of Gas and Electric Power Systems, Pipeline Simulation Interest Group (PSIG) Conference 2016.
- K. A. Pambour, et al., SAInt - A simulation Tool for analyzing the consequences of Natural Gas Supply Disruptions, Pipeline Technology Conference (PTC) 2016.