encoord is an energy startup whose mission is to enable global energy transitions by providing energy modeling software and consulting solutions for energy systems integration and coordination.
Our main product is SAInt, a software application to model independent or coupled multi-network energy systems in a single fully integrated environment and graphical user interface. The current version of SAInt can model real large-scale coupled electricity and natural gas networks. Existing applications of SAInt include
- the analysis of the potential value of coordinating electricity and natural gas network operations,
- the analysis of the value of power to gas technologies, and
- the analysis of critical scenarios on the security of supply and resiliency of interconnected electricity and natural gas networks.
Our consulting expertise includes
- energy systems modeling,
- planning and operations of electricity and natural gas systems,
- renewable energy integration, and
- energy systems coordination.
encoord is based in Germany and in the United States with offices in Essen and Denver.